CLA-OC is excited to announce the launch of a pilot fellowship program designed for recent undergraduates who are currently employed at an Orange County company or organization. We believe that many of our future leaders will come from the amazing universities in and near Orange County. The Orange Fellowship is designed to create deeper connections and bridges across industries and generations, so we can work closer together in solving the biggest community challenges. Fellows will participate in exclusive events that will focus on skill development, experiential learning opportunities, and invitations to unique social gatherings.
What is the Orange Fellowship?
- A program for leaders and opportunity seekers who value personal and professional growth
- 2-year fellowship for recent university graduates employed at an Orange County (OC) company
- Be part of the inaugural Orange Fellows class
- Fellows grow and learn alongside each other
- Quarterly learning events focused on developing high-demand skills and social
- Opportunity to positively influence OC community with civic engagement
- Platform to create more connections and bridges across industries
Why become a fellow?
- Leadership development and skill-building to advance your capabilities and career opportunities
- Workshops, skills enhancement, speaker series, case competitions, pitch competitions
- Top-level executive access and professional career connections
- Exposure and involvement with social, civic and other community programs
- Opportunity to co-create the Orange Fellowship program
- Contribute to a stronger future and business culture in Orange County
- Partner with CEO Leadership Alliance of Orange County members
- Recent college graduates (2018-2020) working full-time in an OC company
- Support from your company to attend quarterly Orange Fellowship development days
- Can commit to the program for two years: August 2020 to June 2022
- Applications for 2020 have closed. If you are interested in joining the next cohort, please contact us.